Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sorry for the Delay..... I'm Back Again

Okay, so it has been a while.  Well I am back.  I have just returned from a trip to Minister Creek and my friend Mark was talking about my blog.... Ding! The bell goes off..... oh yeah, I have a blog.  So I hiked Minister Creek again, got caught in the rain again, but had another great time.  Several big plans this summer that I will keep you updated on.  1) Triathlons - hopefully 5 in all with one under my belt already. 2) Backpacking - 3 trips planned with the final one over Labor Day weekend on Isle Royale in the middle of Lake Superior. We are flying in by seaplane so that will be real cool.  4) Finally in October I return to DC to run the Marine Corps Marathon for the second year in a row.  I will also do a bunch of road races throughout the summer and fall  4) Vacation to Surfside Beach in July and that completes it..... Updates to follow as the training rolls on.

No comments: